POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 10 Jul 2008 14:39:10
Message: <4876574e$1@news.povray.org>
>> Meh. I've been trying to hang out with her for, like, 4 *months* now...
>> Still haven't seen hide nor hair of her in all that time. :-S
>
>    Lol! at that last sentence. Classic.  :)

:-P

>    Just talk with her, and *arrange* things with her. Picnic, movies, meal
> in, meal out, movies... etc.

When I met her 4 months ago, I was really hoping that now at least I'd
have 2 possible people to hang out with instead of just 1.

Actually, I haven't seen her since that day, and I haven't seen the
other guy for abotu 3 months either. I really thought meeting back up
with him was going to allow me to develop a *real* social life at
last... but no, it's make no difference.

>     Gofrit! Last chance saloon!!

Did you have to use the words "last chance"? :-/

Seriously - it *already* feels like I had my "last chance" a great many
years ago and that there is essentially no hope now. :'{

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/